Private events and functions aboard The Martese are guaranteed memory makers!
The Martese underwent a major renovation in the winter of 2017, making the vessel a a truly unique and unprecedented venue for large gatherings of friends, family, and business associates. Our second deck dining room can accommodate up to 60 seated guests for a fine dining experience, and for a casual mix-and-mingle function (without formal seating) The Martese can accommodate up to 95 passengers. Also, the vessel's main deck now features a wheelchair accessible washroom and dining room for groups up to 12.
+ What kind of events can The Martese accomodate?
- Anniversaries, birthdays, and family gatherings
- Rehearsal Dinners and Friday night Sunset parties
- Business Conferences, dinners and parties for staff and clients
- Bus Tour Lunch Cruises
- School groups and graudation dinners
- Charitable Fundraisers
+ Food and Beverage
- Fine Dining- your group would essentially charter our highly reputed Dinner Cruise for the evening (two hour cruise)- please visit our Dinner Cruise page for an overview of our second-to-none meal options.
- Mix-and-Mingle- you may order a charcuterie board buffet of meats, cheeses, crackers and fruit.
- Lunch Cruises- Buffet with open face sandwiches, salads, crescent veggie pizza, cheeses and crackers
- The Martese is MLCC licensed and features wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits. Cash bar or open bar- that is up to you to decide!
+ Scheduling and cost
- Private Two Hour Charter Dinner Cruise-
- June and July 6-8pm / August and September 5:30-7:30pm
- Dinner pricing per person.
- Please visit our Dinner Cruise page for pricing and meal options.
- $800 (July, August) or $700 (June, September) to book an additional two hours (four hours total) for more socializing time and to view the sunset!
- Minimum 40 adult passengers or economical equivelant ($2600).
- Private Hourly Cruise Charter (no formal seated dining)-
- June and July 1pm, 3pm, or 9pm Sunset Cruise
- August and September 12:30pm, 2:30pm, or 8:30pm Sunset Cruise.
- $800 (July, August) or $700 (June, September) per hour
- $17 per person Charcuterie Board Buffet if desired.
- Private 1.5 hour Lunch Cruise
- Perfect for tour companies and bus groups
- $42 per person, includes non-alchoholic beverages.
+ Music and entertainment
- The newly renovated Martese's sound system includes AUX and Bluetooth input for your custom playlist, wireless microphones for special announcements, and easily accommodates live entertainment (solo acts, small bands, DJ's, comedians).
+ Customizing Details and Booking
- To begin planning an unforgettable experience for your group, please feel free to contact us at any time. We'll be happy to provide available dates, answer any questions, record additional details, and schedule your event!