"Excellent unique experience"...."Do not delay!"...."Lovely evening...Would highly recommend!"...."And the food - wow! So nicely presented and so good."...."WOW! Our experiences on the Martese have been amazing. Every year we be sure to book a night on the Martese."....See more Dinner Cruise Reviews on TripAdvisor
Dinner Cruise Ticket Rates
$70.00 Adult w/ Prime Rib
Beverages not containing alcohol included.
Child meals are half size portions.
Reservations are required. Please use the form below or call 204-848-1770 to begin making a reservation. Cell phone number, credit card, and main entree selections are required at time of reservation. Final payments are made on The Martese at the end of the cruise. Bills can be split among group members, just like in a restaurant.
Credit card will be charged for 1/2 the total price if group fails to arrive for the cruise without 48 hours notice. Poor weather cancellations are made at the Clear Lake Marina's discretion, and reserved groups will be notified by noon of that day if the cruise is canceled.
DINNER CRUISE MENU
Your group's main entree selection quantities and notification of any allergies/ dietary concerns are required at the time of reservation. For example, a group of six might order: 2 Prime Rib, 1 Chicken Cordon Bleu, 1 Chicken Martese, and 2 Honey Dill Salmon, with one of the Prime Rib having gluten free substitutes (tossed salad, no yorkshire, and berry dessert), and one of the salmon a child size portion.
1. To Start:
1. Fresh Crusty Rolls with herb butters.
2. Caesar Salad ***Tossed salad with vinaigrette for gluten free or lactose intolerant.
1. Cream Puffs with chocolate & berry sauces, sprinkled with icing sugar.
***Assorted berries with or without whipped cream for gluten free or lactose intolerant.
2. Main Course Entree (each group member select one):
1. Chicken Cordon Bleu- Wing-bone in breast, breaded & stuffed with cheese + ham.
2. Chicken Martese- Wing-bone in breast, breaded & stuffed with spinach.
3. Chicken Plain***- Seasoned wing-bone in breast, no breading or stuffing.
4. Honey Dill Salmon***- Two fillets with capers and honey dill sauce.
4. Roasted Portabella or Crimini Mushrooms*** -vegetarian
5. Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper*** -vegetarian
6. Prime Rib***- Only available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
7. Chicken Fingers or Mac and Cheese can be substituted for children that do not want the above main entree options.
*** Indicates Gluten Free.
2. Main Course Sides:
1. Honey glazed carrots and beans with every meal.
2.a) Weekdays: Wild rice pilaf.
2.b) Weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun): Roasted baby potatoes in creamy dill sauce. *** No creamy dill sauce with potatoes for gluten free or lactose intolerant
Dinner Cruise Reservation Inquiry
Check out the Cruise Schedule below to view available dates, then complete the form below or give us a call 204-848-1770 to begin making a reservation!